To be regularly notified of County bid solicitations you must register as a vendor. During registration, select the commodity codes that match the goods or services you provide. When a solicitation opens that meets your selection criteria, you will receive an email or fax notification.
To register with the County online bidding system provider, follow these steps:
- Go to County online bidding system’s Supplier Registration page
- Fill in Contact Information and Create Log-in Information, then submit.
- Within 24 hours, the County online bidding system will send you an e-mail regarding your activated account.
- Contained in that e-mail will also be a log-in link; click on that link.
- Once logged in, you will want to customize your account per commodity(ies) and region in the Tools section.
- You will receive a fax or e-mail from the County online bidding system when a bid, proposal or quote has been released from Orange County that matches your registered commodity(ies).
Please note that while the County online bidding system has multiple service offerings, there is no fee to register, receive or respond to solicitations released from the County of Orange. While the County has selected an online bidding system to provide County bid processing, this is not an endorsement of that provider’s services or offerings.